This fish finder is designed to fit most bait boats and no assembly is required, you simply attach to your bait boat and away you go.
Fish Finder - FC90 Features:
- 0~100% Adjustable Sensitivity Setting: .
- 0~100% Adjustable Display Contrast
- Multi Levels Depth Range
- “Freeze” Screen At Any Time
- Switchable Fish Identification mode
- Depth Units: Meters/Feet.
- Temperature Units: Celsius/Fahrenheit
- Fresh / Salt Water Environment
- True Changing Water Bottom Graph.
- Big / Small Fish Identification
Fish Finder - FC90 Specifications:
- Display size: 3.0in / 76mm, FSTN LCD
- Display Resolution: 128 x 64 Pixels
- Backlight: On / Auto
- Visible understand strong sunlight
- Langeuate: English / German / French / Russian
Sonar & Radio
- Depth Capability: 0.3~30m
- Wireless Operating Range: Max300m
- Sonar Frequency: 115KHZ
- Sonar Beam Angle: 80deg @-10db
- Radio Frequency: 433.9 MHz
- Alarms: Low battery / Fish / Shallow
- Being able to monitor and display voltage of baitboat battery;
Technical and casing
- Built-in memory stores sonar settings when the unit is turned off.
- Sensor could shut down when the Sonar Sensor is out of water.
- Sensor Cable Length: 1.2ft
- Unit Dimensions: 138mm x 69mm x 32mm.
- Operational Temperature: From -10°C to 50°C
- Show Water & air temperature
- IPX7 Level Waterproof Casing Design
- Control box Power Supply: 6~12V(used with baitboat battery)
- Handheld Power Supply: 4 × AAA Alkaline Batteries
- Handheld Battery Life: 45 Hours Continuous Use
- Handheld power off automatically in 10minute without any using
Fish Finder - FC90 Packing:
- 3.0" FC90 Handheld
- RemoteEye Radio & Sonar system
- Accessories(Antenna, Screws, Power Cable, etc. )
- A copy of Manual